Monday, April 6, 2009

LOM Structure

I've been considering title & section pages for my Library of Memories for some time now. There have been two hang ups for me:


  1. Using photos on these structure pages because of the way the page will become dated almost instantly & my plan is for it to be a title/section page over the course of time. (Now I'm sure I'll get bored with them & someday update 'em . . . but overall, I wanted them to have a classic-timeless appeal. I also know that almost everyone uses photos on these pages & they are quite happy with it . . . so maybe I should just get over it. Still . . . )

  2. The color scheme. I love (and I mean lovelovelove) the WeRMemory Keeper albums; however, I wish there were more colors -- namely a grey and an off-white (to go with the cinnamon and red). So I bought all cinnamon for my LOM + a red one for the recent layouts. Still toying with the idea of adding a kiwi + buttercup to have four colors . . . but I'm not sure.

So, yesterday was the day I decided to get the structure pages complete. I worked all day & enlisted the help of two young girls with the set up of "temporary pages" and making a list of the pages I need to complete. Here's what we created:


Title Pages



Section Pages (This one falls under the All About Us album)


All of the title pages are the cream background; all of the section pages are the red background. Still considering ways to "jazz 'em up." :)

I made 24 pages yesterday -- woo-hoo!

No comments: