

I lovelovelove this Jessica Sprague class. I've now completed the bonus assignment for lesson one, as well as lesson two. With each new thing I learn, I think, This is sooo worth it! Why didn't I do this a long time ago? So far these are all knock offs from Jessica's original designs. I can hardly wait to try my hand at my own creations! I think I'm ready now.
All supplies from the course materials.
1 comment:
A Puppy You Wanted To Hug All The Time.
Orlando Lujan Martinez
When I was a kid me and my friend Otto were playing on the side of a hill overlooking a road, when we seen a car pull up and a man get out and put a box down by the side of the road. After he left we went down there to see what was in the box. As we walked around looking we hear a little cry inside like there was a little baby in the box.
When we opened up the box out jumped this little puppy who was so sweet that you wanted to hug her all the time. She had kinda big paws and was kinda chubby and had kinda big ears. And was so happy to see us that she jumped up and licked our faces. It was fun and we just laugh and laugh all the way home.
On the side of the box was printed peanuts so that's what we named the little dog that was so sweet that you wanted hug it all the time. We wonder why that meanie man put Peanuts in a box by the side of the road.
My mother was making sugar cookies when we brought Peanuts in and the smell of the cookies made me, Otto and Peanuts real hungry. She gave us and Peanuts some cookies and Peanuts ate her cookie like it was the first one she ever ate. I'll bet that meanie man never ever gave her a cookie. How can kids and puppies go through life without eating cookies. It's impossible. But I'll tell you one thing i would never ever give that meanie man a cookie ever.
Post a Comment