Saturday, July 19, 2008

a perfect match.


My studio used to share space with the computer; therefore, when I scrapped, my husband could be gaming or checking in on his numerous sports teams' websites. We were together and happy.

Then we adopted the girls and the studio became a bedroom; the computer was moved to the kitchen; and my studio was sent to the oversized laundry room. We were still happy; but not together.

Last week, I realized I could take a lap tray back to my studio, load it up with the necessary supplies and bring it to the couch. Andy could have his baseball and I could have my scrapbooking. We were happy and together.

So I suppose one good thing has come from the gallbladder removal!

1 comment:

MAM said...

Very cool! I still speak with nostaglia about our first year of marriage when we were in a tiny apartment and I would scrap on the coffee table and my husband would watch football. Together all day long :)

Monica