Working on a baby quilt for a friend's daughter --

I'm amazed how switching media helps my creativity. Simply working with fabric and a rotary cutter and my completely awesome sewing machine (that my totally cool mom gave me) makes me feel refreshed and renewed.
3 comments:
LOVE IT! I wished I paid attention to my grandmother when she quilted! Idea: As your son is growing up, take shirts that are his favorites, he was on a sport team, etc. and cut them. My grandmother made a quilt for me out of my old sport t-shirts with my picture in the middle. Still have it.
love the colors and your mom is totally cool :) love connecting with you like the threads of your quilt!
Hi Ruth,
I went to the middle school today to drop off Academic Superbowl snacks and what should I see, but pictures of a wonderful new family!!! Congratulations on the new additions.
I know that the girls will bring you joy. (and frustration as they reach the teenage years) I will be thinking of you as your family adjusts to the new additions!
Kathie
Post a Comment